Yes, this is indeed the way it might work!
Tuesday 1st May 2018
Welcome to the Future (Part 1,043)
By Vic Grout
About Vic Grout
Futurist/Futurologist. Socialist. Vegan. Doomsayer. Professor of Computing Futures. Author of 'CONSCIOUS' https://vicgrout.net/the-book/ View all posts by Vic Grout
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 1st, 2018 at 10:27 am and tagged with Data apps, Privacy, Social media apps, Technocapitalism and posted in Computer Science, Computing, Politics, Software. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join 1,296 other subscribers
Find in the files
May 2018 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
On the desk
- A New Novel: ‘Prometheus for Sale’ (‘A second-rate university comedy’) Friday 17th February 2023
- One for Dad Saturday 12th December 2020
- Brexit and Conway’s Life! Wednesday 25th November 2020
- “ERIC”: How a Bad Think-Thing Destroyed the World Friday 30th October 2020
- Fully Automated Luxury … Dancing? (A futuristic conspiracy theory) Wednesday 16th September 2020
- Advanced Machine Learning and Data Mining: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence Research Monday 17th August 2020
- Llangollen Fringe 2020 Climate Summit Thursday 23rd July 2020
- Effective Age-gating for Online Alcohol Sales (Final Report) Tuesday 9th June 2020
- Another Week, Another Nonsense Graph from the Government! Monday 11th May 2020
- How to Lie with Statistics! Tuesday 7th April 2020
In the drawers
Under the lamp
Towards the back
Around the room
So what do you think?