Monday 27th November 2017
How Much ‘I’ does ‘AI’ Need?
By Vic Grout
About Vic Grout
Chair, Clwyd South Labour Party; Professor of Computing Futures, Wrexham Glyndwr University View all posts by Vic Grout
This entry was posted on Monday, November 27th, 2017 at 1:36 pm and tagged with Management and posted in Industry. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Find in the files
On the desk
- New edition of ‘Conscious’ Tuesday 1st October 2019
- Turing Test for Dogs Monday 2nd September 2019
- Swarm Thickness Tuesday 6th August 2019
- Can AI Get Too Clever? Monday 1st July 2019
- How to Win a Social Media Argument Wednesday 5th June 2019
- “San Francisco is first US city to ban facial recognition“ Wednesday 15th May 2019
- April Fools and Fair Weather Managers Monday 1st April 2019
- Incompleteness, Inconsistency and Those Pesky Words! Friday 1st March 2019
- Alan Turing is the ‘Greatest Icon of the 20th Century’ Wednesday 6th February 2019
- You’re Not My Dad! (The Kettle Said So) Friday 25th January 2019
In the drawers
Under the lamp
Towards the back
Around the room